I attended a 3 day course on Financial Statement that was held by BINA at Beribi. The course was held on 28th, 31st November and 2nd November 2009. (Due to overlapping events I only attended this course partially. I can only hope that I had learned enough)
The participants consisted of Cooperative members, EDC incubatees and other SME’s. The course covered topics such as:
- The Structure of a General Ledger
- How to fill in the General Ledger
- Terms such as Credit, Debit, Contra
- The importance of keeping accounts, receipts and vouchers.
- How to translate the General Ledger into a Financial Statement.
The BINA is the Brunei INdustrilal development Authority (I don’t know how the acronym matches that way) which you can find out more by going to their website www.bina.gov.bn.
posted a few pictures at facebook. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=98564&id=550578077&l=5bf6a6dd45